Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I know its late, and most of ya'll have already eaten ya'll thanksgiving dinners already. Just thought I'd wish everyone a safe and fun holiday!

Anyways, ya'll may have noticed that there have been no post this week- I have the week off from school, and I'd like to enjoy it, thank u very much lol. But I will begin posting videos Monday. I have gotten most of ur music video requests and those will be posted next week.

But that weekend may include some special posts. Britney Spears' "Circus" will hit stores Decemeber 2, so i plan on posting Womanizer (Circus DVD Rip), Womanizer (Clean Version), and other Britney videos that have not been posted on THIS site yet. Also, you can be on the look out for some Britney specials that Saturday- including the anticipated Britney: For the Record (in iPod Format), as well as the countdown, and "The Making of Circus" from the Deluxe Edition of Britney's new album. So for those of you who hate Britney, this weekend will kinda suck for you- but hopefully the rest of ya'll will enjoy it. I'm really psyched for the documentary, i've already made the cover that will accompany the video in iTunes:
By the way, ya'll can catch Britney: For the Record, Sunday night at 10 ET/PT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks dude!!
omg also post
the videos of her
performances in
germany, france and london!
I CANNOT WAIT!

Anonymous said...

hey can you please upload panic at the disco but its better if you do?! =))))))

Patrick2009 said...

Great idea! Will get on it ya'll. ;)