Friday, August 1, 2008

Hey Ya'll

Hey Ya'll. Its the beginning of the month, and that means another update from myself. So, I've posted the Movie and Concert of the month below... Enchanted and Jessica Simpson's Reality Tour Live are August's Download Specials. So be sure to download them. Now that those are up, its also time to vote for next month's movies.

Now, I have a new announcement- these are going to be the final movie requests that I will accept. After September, I will no longer accept movie or concert requests. There's so many requests, and I can't possibly download / convert / and upload them. You will still be able to request Music Videos and TV Shows, but I cannot accept any more movies and concert requests. I wil still allow ya'll to vote for the videos that will be posted, but these will have to be at my discretion. So the four movie / concert downloads on the poll will be the final requests I take.

And for the record... Any requests made will take 1-2 Weeks to be fulfilled! So for those of you who are sending the forms with the same requests, either I haven't found your video in HQ yet, or I'm working on getting a YouTube Video with a good quality in ipod format.

I hope ya'll appreciate how much work goes into this blog. I know it seems like I've got all this free time, but I post an entire week's posts in one day, because its the only time I have... So thanks to those of you who visit the blog, and are keeping it cool!

Thanks:

Patrick2009

0 comments: